- This event has passed.
Kinross Av and Galey Av: Traffic Signal Conduit Relocation
November 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until December 3, 2021
Metro contractors are completing the traffic signal conduit and video fiber relocation work in the Westwood area. Activities include pulling wire and terminations, saw cutting, demolition, and trenching of existing roadways and sidewalks to relocate and install traffic signal conduits. Driveway and parking access will be maintained. Work will be done in stages. Traffic signals and streetlights will be maintained during the work.
Dates: November 22 to November 24
Work Hours: November 29, 2021 to December 3, 2021
Lane reductions on Kinross Ave between Gayley Ave to the alley west of Broxton Ave.
- Lane reductions on Kinross Ave between Gayley Ave to the alley west of Broxton Ave.
- Lane reductions on Gayley Ave between Lindbrook Ave to just north of Kinross Ave.
- Intermittent crosswalk closures in work zones.
- Business access will be maintained outside the work zones.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.