Intermittent Lane and Sidewalk Closures at S. Reeves Dr.
September 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am - March 31, 2022 @ 4:00 pm
The design-build contractor will implement an intermittent lane and sidewalk closure on S. Reeves Dr. at Wilshire Blvd. to accommodate the delivery of gravel, rebar, and concrete underneath the deck. During this work, the southbound lane and west sidewalk on S. Reeves Dr. will be closed. The closures will take place during daytime hours beginning Wednesday, September 29th through early 2022. The eastside sidewalk on S. Reeves Dr. will remain open. Pedestrian access will be maintained outside the closure. For additional construction information, please visit metro.net/purplelineext.
- Daytime west sidewalk closure on S. Reeves Dr. at Wilshire Blvd.
- Daytime southbound lane closure on S. Reeves Dr. at Wilshire Blvd.
- Wednesday, September 29th through early 2022
- Work Hours: 9am to 4pm
Pedestrian access will be maintained outside the closure.
- The south Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk will remain open.
- The east S. Reeves Dr. sidewalk will remain open.
- All driveways will remain accessible
- For your safety, do not use streets as a walkway.
* Construction is dynamic and is subject to change. Work has received necessary permits and approvals or are pending approval by the City of Beverly Hills. Additional construction notices will be distributed with further details prior to the start of major activities.
- All work will receive necessary permits and approvals from City of Beverly Hills prior to the start of work.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- For urgent construction related matters needing immediate attention please call the Metro 24/7 Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service at 310.285.2467.
Metro bus stops may be relocated, or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.
Next Community Meeting: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Lunch with Us Webinar: Sections 1 & 2 La Cienega and Rodeo Stations Monthly Construction Update
|Online Webinar from 12pm – 1pm||Call-in | Webinar ID: 937 0548 5587
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or