- This event has passed.
Implementation of Work Zone in Wilshire and La Brea Intersection
August 7, 2021 @ 6:00 am - October 31, 2021 @ 9:00 pm
On Saturday, August 7, from 6am to 9pm, lane reductions will be placed near the Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave. intersection. This traffic control will support creation of a work zone on the northwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave. This work will continue through fall 2021.
Saturday, August 7, from 6am to 9pm
Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. between Mansfield Ave. and Detroit St. will be reduced to a single lane.
- Southbound La Brea Ave. between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to a single lane.
- All turn movements through the intersection will be maintained.
Access for emergency vehicles and first responders will be maintained.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro’s Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).