- This event has passed.
I-710 Task Force
July 11 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On behalf of Metro and Caltrans, we invite you to attend 710 Task Force Meeting #10 on Monday, July 11, from 5-8pm. Please note this meeting has been extended by 30 minutes and will now adjourn at 8pm. At Task Force Meeting #10, Task Force Members will consider and vote on a Vision Statement and Goals for the I-710 South Corridor project. This vote is a critical and timely step in the process to develop the Investment Plan. It is our collective responsibility to deliver a Vision Statement, Principles, and Goals as the foundation for that Plan. We strongly encourage you to participate with other Task Force members to reach this important milestone.
Additional topics covered during the meeting include:
- Report on the Pre-Investment Plan Opportunity (previously referred to as the Early Investment Milestone) nominations received and next steps
- Confirm new Community Leadership Committee members for vacant seats
- Introduce the Multimodal Strategies, Projects, & Programs phase
- Present updates on the project name change process and webpage launch
- Hear report outs from the Community Leadership Committee and working groups
Meeting materials include:
Monday, July 11, 5-8pm
Register Here! (Please note: Task Force members will receive a unique panelist link via email to join the meeting.)
Meeting ID: 840 2118 6089