Historic Broadway Station Concrete Placement
June 18 @ 7:00 am - September 27 @ 11:59 pm
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will begin placing concrete slabs within the Historic Broadway Station. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 7 am to 12 am, on the following days:
- Friday, September 10, 2021
- Monday, September 13, 2021
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- Thursday, September 23, 2021
- Monday, September 27, 2021
Activities include concrete delivery, pumping, and placement. Concrete delivery and placement times will vary throughout the anticipated work hours. Sound mitigations will be in place.
What to Expect
Work will be behind the current k-rail with no additional closures needed. Concrete trucks entering the project site through Spring St will be staged within the construction site.