- This event has passed.
Geotech Instrumentation with Wilshire Lane Closures and I-405 Ramp Closures
October 6 @ 9:00 pm - October 7 @ 6:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 3, 2021
Metro contractors are beginning construction work for Geotechnical Instrumentation. Work will require closures on the NB 405 off-ramp to Eastbound Wilshire and the Eastbound Wilshire on-ramp to NB 405, as well as partial lane reductions along Wilshire Blvd between Bonsall Avenue (at VA Hospital) and Glendon Ave. Work will take place on from October 4 to December 3, Monday through Friday, 9:00pm to 6:00am. Access to driveways will be maintained.
- Date: October 4 to December 3
- Work hours: Monday through Friday 9:00pm to 6:00am
- Partial lane reductions along Wilshire Blvd. between Bonsall Ave. and Glendon Ave.
- Freeway Ramp Closure: Northbound 405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Freeway Ramp Closure: Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. on-ramp to northbound 405
- During this construction activity, Metro bus line routes and travel times should not be affected. For information regarding Metro service changes please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/#/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.