- This event has passed.
Geotech Instrumentation with Wilshire Lane Closures and I-405 Ramp Closures
September 16 @ 9:00 pm - September 24 @ 6:00 am
Metro contractors are beginning construction work for Geotechnical Instrumentation. Work will require closures on the NB 405 off-ramp to Eastbound Wilshire and the Eastbound Wilshire on-ramp to NB 405, as well as partial lane reductions along Wilshire Blvd between Bonsall Avenue (at VA Hospital) and Glendon Ave. Work will take place on September 16-24, 2021. Work hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00pm to 6:00am. Access to driveways will be maintained.
- Date: September 16-24, 2021
- Work hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00pm to 6:00am
- Partial lane reductions along Wilshire Blvd between Bonsall Avenue and Glendon Ave
- Freeway Ramp Closure: NB 405 off-ramp to EB Wilshire
- Freeway Ramp Closure: EB Wilshire on-ramp to NB 405
- During this construction activity, Metro bus line routes and travel times should not be affected. For information regarding Metro service changes please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/#/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained around the construction area
- Driveway access to buildings will be maintained
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained