- This event has passed.
Daytime Utility Work at Gayley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd.
October 9 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Metro contractors will continue utility work along Gayley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd. in preparation for the Purple (D Line) Extension Section 3 project. The work consists of saw cutting, demolition, and trenching in preparation to pile installation work. Utility service and building access will be maintained.
Date: Saturday, October 9
- 6am to 5pm
- Westbound lanes on Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced between Westwood Blvd. and Veteran Ave.
- Northbound traffic on Gayley Ave. will be restricted.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will have three lanes open to traffic.
- Southbound traffic Gayley Ave. will be closed at Kinross Ave.
- Westbound traffic on Lindbrook Ave. will be restricted to one lane near Gayley Ave.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.