Utility Relocation and Lane Reduction: Broadway and Spring St
December 1, 2021 @ 6:00 am - July 20, 2022 @ 5:00 am
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will excavate and install a new utility that will connect into the existing network on Spring St and Broadway, between 1st St and 3rd St.
Work is anticipated to continue during the week through Spring 2022 from 6 am to 3:30 pm and 7 pm to 6 am. Saturdays from 6 am to 3:30 pm as needed, weather permitting.
This work has been coordinated with adjacent properties.
Additional work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
- Activities include traffic control set up, equipment mobilization, saw cutting, excavation, and building waterline infrastructure to tie into the utility networks.
- Local access will be maintained.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside the construction zone.
- Intermittent closure of crosswalks at 2nd St, Broadway, and on 1st St will be in place during work hours. Detour: use alternate pedestrian route signage.
What to Expect
- Traffic patterns on 2nd St and Broadway will vary. One traffic pattern will be implemented at a time.
- Traffic patterns on 2nd St and Spring will vary. One traffic pattern will be implemented at a time.
- Thru traffic will be maintained on northbound Broadway.
- Lane reductions are in place on southbound Broadway between 1st St and 3rd St.
- Lane reductions are in place on southbound Spring between 1st St and 3rd St.
Alternate Route for SB Broadway:
Right on 2nd St, Left on Hill St, left on 4th St, back on Broadway.
Traffic and Cyclist will follow the same alternate route.