- This event has passed.
Asphalt Restoration – Wilshire Blvd./Crescent Heights
September 11, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
On Saturday, September 11, from 7am to 8pm, Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to a single lane in each direction. Northbound McCarthy Vista will be reduced to one lane as well. This traffic control will support asphalt restoration on Wilshire Blvd.
Saturday, September 11, from 7am to 8pm.
Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave.
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane in each direction between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave.
- Left turns within the Wilshire/Crescent Heights intersection will be restricted.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- All sidewalks in the area will remain open.
- Access for emergency vehicles and first responders will be maintained.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: metro.net/service/advisories/bus/