- This event has passed.
Alley Closure near Comstock Ave.
August 31, 2021 @ 9:00 am - September 11, 2021 @ 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until September 10, 2021
Metro contractors will conduct subsurface investigations in the alley behind 10351 Santa Monica Blvd. This work is in preparation for the Metro Purple Line Extension Subway Project. Work requires an alley closure near Comstock Ave.
Date: August 30 to September 10
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am to 3:30pm
*No work on Labor Day, Monday, September 6.
- Temporarily restricted access to the alley between Eastborne Ave and Santa Monica Blvd, from Comstock Ave.
- Alley access will be maintained from S Beverly Glen Blvd.
- Temporary sidewalk restrictions on the west side of Comstock Ave and north side of Santa Monica Blvd.
- Garage access will be maintained outside of work zone.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.