- This event has passed.
Water Main Work on Jackson St.
November 6 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power crews will be working on an existing water main on Jackson St. east of Center St.
- Southbound Center St. will be closed at Jackson St.
- Parking will be restricted.
- Motorists will be detoured at Commercial St. and can return to Center St. at Temple St.
The Division 20 Portal Widening and Turnback Facility Project will enhance the Division 20 Rail Yard to allow for improved service times throughout the Metro Red/Purple Line system.
What to Expect
What: Water main work
Where: Southbound Center St. at Jackson St.
- Thursday, November 4, 2021, 9PM to 6AM
- Saturday, November 6, 2021, 8AM to 6PM
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice. Work activity is subject to weather conditions. For questions or complaints, contact our project hotline at 213.922.6934 or email email@example.com.