Metro operates one of the nation’s largest transportation networks – and it’s growing, with one of the largest public works programs in US history. Join Metro’s team of transportation professionals and be part of moving Los Angeles County into the future.
Metro provides its employees with exciting challenges and growth opportunities.
Metro offers its employees competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package*.
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Pension Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation and 401 (K) Thrift Saving Plans
- Tuition and professional development assistance
- In-house training programs
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Transit passes for employees and/or eligible dependents
Equal Opportunity Employer
Metro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, or disability.
*See job listings for specific benefit packages. This information is under the 'benefits' tab in each job bulletin.