Metro Clean is a win-win for everyone.
For more than 20 years, Metro’s Community Service Program continues to provide clean bus stops for Metro riders.
Why do your community service with Metro Clean?
- Program is available seven days a week (excluding holidays)
- Free for participants
- All necessary safety equipment is provided
- Metro Clean is transit accessible
What do Metro Clean participants accomplish?
- Help clean up their community
- Remove trash and graffiti from bus stops
- Participate in community clean-up events
- The flexibility to fulfill court assigned hours while giving back to the community
Community Service Program provides savings to taxpayers – all while participants complete community service hours.
What do I need to know?
- Registration for the Metro Clean Program is from 6am to 6:45am.
- Metro Clean Community Service Program operates on a first-come, first-served basis. Please sign in at the guard shack located at 470 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles 90012. Then proceed to the office to register; see map below.
- Please wear appropriate clothing during working hours. Shorts, dresses, capri pants, tank tops, thin-soled shoes and sandals are not acceptable work attire.
- No backpacks are allowed. If you bring your own lunch, please bring it in a small plastic bag.
- Participants carrying weapons, illegal drugs or other paraphernalia deemed dangerous or inappropriate will automatically be dismissed from the Community Service Program.
For more information on Metro Clean, call 213.922.5150.