New schedules effective June 25, 2017
Bus Service Improvements
The following bus lines will have new schedules with improved service frequency to every 15 minutes in the peak travel period and direction:
- 105 - West Hollywood-Vernon via La Cienega Bl - Vernon Av
- 110 - Playa Vista-Bell Gardens via Jefferson Bl - Gage Av
- 234 - Sylmar-Sherman Oaks-West Los Angeles via Sepulveda Bl
- 705 - West Hollywood-Vernon via La Cienega Bl - Vernon Av
- 710 - Wilshire Center-South Bay Galleria via Crenshaw Bl
- 750 - Warner Center-Universal Studios via Ventura Bl
Bus Service Modifications
- 28 - Century City-Downtown-Eagle Rock via Olympic Bl-Colorado/York Bls Due to the completion of a road construction project at the intersection of San Fernando Rd and Figueroa St, Metro is re-establishing service on San Fernando Rd.
- 76 - El Monte-Downtown LA via Valley Bl Reroute service from Alameda St/Cesar Chavez Av to Vignes St/Cesar Chavez Av to improve safety and reliability.
- 83 - Downtown Los Angeles-Eagle Rock via York Bl Peak-hour service will return to Figueroa St and La Loma Rd.
- 910/950 - Downtown Los Angeles via San Pedro and El Monte The Silver Line will follow a simpler route pattern. All Line 910 trips will terminate at Harbor Gateway Transit Center, and all Line 950 trips will serve San Pedro. Both lines will now make all stops. Evening service will operate every 20 minutes until 12:30am. Between 6pm and 7pm, Line 950 service has added trips to reduce overloads. Service on weekends has been improved to every 15 minutes.
Late Night and Owl Modifications
- 18 - Wilshire/Western Station-Montebello via 6th St In downtown Los Angeles, route will be via 5th St, Hill St and 6th St.
- 51 - Wilshire Center-ML King Jr Transit Center/Compton Station-Harbor Gateway Transit Center via Avalon Bl New south terminal to be located at Avalon Bl and Florence Av. Service to operate regular route from downtown Los Angeles to Avalon Bl and Gage Av then via Gage Av, San Pedro Av, Florence Av and Avalon Bl to the layover zone.
- 62 - Downtown Los Angeles-Hawaiian Gardens via Telegraph Rd In downtown Los Angeles, a new route will be via 5th St, Hill St and 6th St.
- 83 - Downtown Los Angeles-Eagle Rock via York Bl The route segment on Colorado Bl from Eagle Rock Bl to La Loma Rd will be discontinued. Service will be provided by Line 180.
- 162/163 West Hills - North Hollywood Station, Sun Valley via Sherman Way, Lankershim Bl & Vineland Av - Evening service will now operate every 30 minutes instead of every 60. Alternating trips will serve North Hollywood Station.
- Orange Line - North Hollywood Station to Reseda Station Service will now operate 24 hours every day.
- 910 Downtown Los Angeles via San Pedro and El Monte Service will now operate 24 hours every day between Harbor Gateway Transit Center and El Monte.
Rail Construction Route Modifications
- Century City - Due to Purple Line Extension construction, buses will no longer operate on Avenue of the Stars. Lines 16/316, 28 and 728 will operate only on Century Park East and West, Santa Monica Bl and Olympic Bl. Stops have been added around Century City to accommodate the detour from Constellation Bl and Avenue of the Stars.
- Downtown Los Angeles For approximately six months, 6th St will be closed between Flower St and Hope St. In the eastbound direction only, Lines 16/17/316, 18 and 720 will be routed to Wilshire Bl just west of the Harbor Freeway, and continue via Wilshire Bl, Hope St, 6th St and the existing route. In the northbound direction only, Lines 442, 460, 910 and 950 will operate via Figueroa St, Olympic Bl, Hope St, 6th St and the existing route. A new stop will be established on northbound Hope St at Wilshire Bl.
Share this page on