Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
4. Metro Equity Platform Framework- Measure M and Long Range Transportation Plan updates (presentation)
5. Standing Items
a. Legislative Update (https://boardagendas.metro.net/board-report/2018-0001/)
b. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
c. Metro Construction Update (https://boardagendas.metro.net/board- report/2017-0884/)
d. TAP Transfer on 2nd Boarding Transition / Token Elimination- Status Report (https://boardagendas.metro.net/board-report/2017-0880/)
e. Other Administrative Items
f. Metro 90-Day Look-Ahead (https://www.metro.net/about_us/committees/sfs/images/agenda_sfs_2018-0215.pdf)
6. Public comment on items not on the posted agenda
7. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
8. Adjournment in memory of Seymour Rosen, longtime CAC Member and Chair Emeritus
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.