Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, February 2, 2018 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Administrative Items
- i. Review Absences and Discuss Attendance Policy
- ii. Coordination with Ad-Hoc Customer Experience Committee
- iii. Follow-Up Items from January General Assembly Meeting:
- Metro Construction Report: https://boardagendas.metro.net/board-report/2017-0837/
- Metro State and Federal Legislative Update Report: https://boardagendas.metro.net/board-report/2017-0886/
- Metro Legislative Program Report: https://boardagendas.metro.net/board-report/2017-0736/
- iiii. Discuss Topics for Next CAC Update to Metro Board
- v. Review CAC Work Plan
4. Consider topic for February CAC General Assembly Meeting & Future General Assembly Meeting topics:
a. Metro Art Program- 2018 Update (currently anticipated for February)
b. Measure M Policy Advisory Council/Long Range Transportation Plan
c. Sanitation/Cleanliness-Metro response to hepatitis concerns and Metro outreach efforts to homeless
d. Construction Program Updates (i.e.- AMC; Regional Connector; Crenshaw, etc.).
e. Security and Policing- reflection one year after switch to multiagency contract
f. Electric Bus
g. Sepulveda Pass Corridor
h. Metro FY 18-19 Budget Development (potential March and April timeframes)
i. Other topics as suggested by CAC members, pursuant to CAC work plan
5. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
6. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.