Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Friday, October 2, 2020 10:00 a.m.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/94783451339?pwd=T1owTWs5cXdHTmJzdzIwY2p1UWxSUT09
Meeting ID: 947 8345 1339
One tap mobile: +16699009128,,94783451339# US (San Jose) 13462487799,,94783451339# US+(Houston)
Dial by your location: +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) 833 548 0282 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 947 8345 1339
*Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior to:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
Hank Fung, Chair
Brian Bowens, Vice Chair
Tammy Ashton, Secretary
Dalila Sotelo, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions (5 min)
3. CAC consideration and selection of October and Future CAC General Meeting Topics (30 min.)
a. Metro Countywide Sustainability Program Updates
b. TAP updates – new contactless payment introduced in Sept. 2020
c. Crenshaw North Extension
d. Homelessness Task Force
e. Discussion of CAC Member’s Draft Questions re: Traffic Reduction Studyv f. Fareless System Initiative (FSI) Updates
g. Any other CAC Member suggestions?
5. Review of CAC Vice Chair’s Questions regarding Metro Traffic Reduction Study (Attachment D) (10 min.)
6. CAC Discussion Regarding Staff Support (Attachment E) (30 min.)
7. Discuss list of outside groups and consider CAC’s process for screening and scheduling any future organizations. (Attachment F) (10 min.)
8. Administrative Items & Announcements (10 min.)
a. Traffic Reduction Study - upcoming public meetings reminder
b. Recovery Task Force reminder shared at Sept. CAC mtg. re: upcoming mtgs.
c. Metro Sept. Budget Report Discussion (Fare Capping vs. Fareless System Policy Questions, Item 33.1)
9. Follow-up / action Items:
a. Banash – requested contact information for Metro Sustainability Group
b. Ashton - requested update from FSI Group – What was discussed at the 9/1 meeting.
c. Ashton - requested information from Exec. Board – Regarding suspension of service and how that would be handled in the future
d. Banash – requested information from Traffic Reduction Study – What is the Cost to put this into Effect.
10. Open Discussion for CAC Members
11. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
12. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.