Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Dr. Randal Henry, Chair
David Feinberg, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Deanna Phillips, Office of the Board Secretary
1. SWEAR In Martha Eros, City of Beverly Hills, and Jeremiah LaRose, Consultant, as Westside Central Service Council Members
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes of September 9, 2015 Meeting
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Regional Service Changes and Bus Stop Consolidation, Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Manager
5. CONSIDER Pilot Improvements to Line 704 Midday Service, Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Manager and Service Councilmembers,
7. RECEIVE Report on Westside/Central Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. CONSIDER Whether to hold November Meeting, Service Council Members
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.