Location & Date
Young Oak Kim Academy - Multipurpose Room, 615 S. Shatto Place,
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Joe Stitcher, Chair
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Vice Chair
Peri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes for January 11, 2012 meeting
3. PUBLIC Comment
4. RECEIVE report on I-405/Wilshire Off-Ramp Closure, Kasey Shuda, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE update on Subway to the Sea, Jody Litvak, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Civil Rights Public Presentation
- Performance Report
- Service Quality Compliance Report
- Adjournment of Regular Meeting
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.