Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 10, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Obenberger
4 APPROVE Minutes from January 13, 2011 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments
6. RECEIVE report on Harbor/Gateway Transit Center, Paul Whang, Metro Capital Projects
7. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Civil Rights Public Presentation
- Performance Report
- Service Quality Compliance Report
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.