Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, November 8, 2013 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Patricia Lin Hachiya
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. La Tonya Clark
4. APPROVE Minutes from October 11, 2013 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Updates on Follow Up Items, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Gold Line Station Sign Correction
- Metro Policy on Bus Temperature Settings
- Lighting at Avalon and Vermont Green Line Stations
- Bus Stop Maintenance
7. RECEIVE Update on Minor Service Changes (Lines 102, 117, 120, 206, 212, and 910 Silver Line), Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Director’s Performance Report on September 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.