Location & Date
Pasadena Senior Center , 85 East Holly Street,
Monday, November 13, 2017 5:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Vivian Romero, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of October 9, 2017 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Report on Proposed Changes to Line 177 for December 2017 or Later, and APPROVE Changes to Line 177 Service, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE NextGen Outreach Plan Update, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer
5. RECEIVE June Service Changes Update & December Service Changes Preview, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager
8. CONSIDER Going Dark for December 11, 2017 Regular Meeting, Councilmembers
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.