Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, March 13, 2017 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
Vivian Romero, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Kelly Blanton, Transportation Associate
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
3. RECOGNIZE Division 3 Operator Herman Gavia, Division Manager Rosa Graciano and Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE FY18 Budget Update, Conan Cheung, Executive Officer, Office of Management & Budget
5. RECEIVE ExpressLanes Update, Kathleen McCune, Deputy Executive Officer, Congestion Reduction
6. RECEIVE Metro Gold Line Eastside Project Update, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
8. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
9. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.