Location & Date
Metro San Gabriel Valley/Division 9 Building, 3rd Floor, Service Council Room, 3449 Santa Anita Avenue,
Monday, February 13, 2017 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
Vivian Romero, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Kelly Blanton, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of November 14, 2016 Meeting
3. CONSIDER Adoption of Decorum Policy, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Bus Rapid Transit Studies Update, Michael Richmai, Senior Manager, Regional Transportation Planning
5. RECEIVE Parking Program Update, Frank Ching, Senior Director, Parking Management
RECEIVE ExpressLanes Update, Kathleen McCune, Deputy Executive Officer, Congestion Reduction
7. RECEIVE Silver Line All-Door Boarding Evaluation Update, Anika Smart, Budget Manager
10. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
11. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.