Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, September 12, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
Vivian Romero, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of July 11, 2016 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Proposed Service Changes for December 2016, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager
4. RECEIVE Update on Line 501 Service and Ridership, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager
6. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
7. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.