Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, July 11, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
Vivian Romero, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of June 13, 2016 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Service and Fare Equity Policies and Metro’s Triennial Title VI Report to the FTA, Gabriela Garcia, Civil Rights Compliance Administrator
5. ADOPT Service Council FY17 Work Plan, Council Members
6. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 2016, Council Members
7. CONSIDER Changing Regular Service Council Meeting Time, Councilmembers
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.