Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, June 13, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harrington, Chair
Dave Spence, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In Vivian Romero as San Gabriel Valley Service Councilmember
3. APPROVE Minutes of May 9, 2016 Meeting
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Universal Student Pass, Devon Deming, Commute Services Director
5. RECEIVE Update on 6-Month Silver Line Performance, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager
7. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2017, Council Members
8. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
9. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.