Location & Date
Metro San Gabriel Valley/Division 9 Building, 3rd Floor, Service Council Room, 3449 Santa Anita Avenue,
Monday, May 8, 2017 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of April 10, 2017 Meeting
3. RECEIVE FY18 Budget Update, Staff, Staff, Timothy Mengle, Budget Director, Office of Management & Budget
4. RECEIVE Transit Safety Programs Update, Lilly Ortiz, Community Relations Officer
5. RECEIVE Update on Metrolink Relocation Study, Kate Amissah, Principal Transportation Planner, Regional Rail
8. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
9. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.