Location & Date
San Gabriel Valley Sector Office, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, 3rd Floor,
Monday, April 11, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harrington, Chair
Dave Spence, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Scott Page, Service Perf. & Analysis Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of March 14, 2016 Meeting
3. APPROVE Location, Date, and Time for July 2016 Public Hearing, Councilmembers
4. DISCUSS and Consider Submitting Letter in Response to Norwalk Transit Public Hearing Proposal to assume Metro Line 270, Service Council Members
5. RECEIVE Look Ahead – Metro Public Outreach Efforts and Events, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager [HANDOUT]
6. RECEIVE Presentation Motion to Move Metrolink Station to base of Rio Hondo College, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.