Location & Date
San Gabriel Valley Sector Office, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, 3rd Floor,
Monday, February 8, 2016 5:00 p.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of January 11, 2016 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Paid Parking Pilot Program, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
4. RECEIVE Overview of Metro’s Draft Public Participation Plan, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Gold Line Foothill Extension Opening, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
7. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADJOURN to PUBLIC HEARING