Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, November 9, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harrington, Chair
Dave Spence, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of October 12, 2015 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Update on Metro Parking Ordinance, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
4. RECEIVE Update on TAP Program, Dave Sutton, Executive Officer, Robin O’Hara, Deputy Executive Officer
5. RECEIVE Report on Transit Security & the Crisis Response/Mental Health Evaluation Team, and Update on Fillmore and Del Mar Gold Line Stations, Lt. Richard Hoffman, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department
6. RECEIVE Report on San Gabriel Valley Service Performance, on Hillmer, Executive Director
7. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.