Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, June 8, 2015 5:00 p.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of May 11, 2015 Meeting
3. RECOGNITION of San Gabriel Valley Service Council Members Rosie Vasquez and Juventino Gomez, Jon Hillmer, Executive Director and Service Council Members
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Draft 2016-2019 Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan, Heather Menninger, AMMA Transit Planning
5. RECEIVE Update on State Route 710 Public Hearing Process, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Update on El Monte Station Upper Level Waterproofing Project, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Report on San Gabriel Valley Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
- Station Cleanliness Report
- BRC Update
8. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2016, Council Members
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.