Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, March 9, 2015 5:00 p.m.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of February 9, 2015 Meeting
3. RECOGNITION of Division 3 Bus Operator Carlos Cantu, Rosa Graciano, Transportation Operations Manager
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Parking Ordinance, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
5. RECEIVE Presentation on SR-710 Study Release of Draft EIR/EIS and Public Hearings, Vincent Gonzalez, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.