Location & Date
East Los Angeles Public Library, 4837 E. Third St.,
Monday, February 9, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harabedian, Chair
John Harrington, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
Vincent Gonzalez, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of January 12, 2015 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro FY16 Budget Process, Conan Cheung, Deputy Executive Officer, Performance Management
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Potential 2016 Ballot Measure and Long Range Transportation Plan Update, Vincent Gonzalez, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Potential Restructuring of Lines 68 and 620, Jon Hillmer, Director
6. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.