Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, November 10, 2014 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harabedian, Chair
John Harrington, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
Vincent Gonzalez, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of October 13, 2014 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Proposed Renaming of the Gold Line’s East Los Angeles Civic Center Station to the East Los Angeles Civic Center/Gloria Molina Station, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
4. RECEIVE Update on Eastside Transit Corridor Phase II Upcoming Board Action, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE Update on El Monte Busway Station Construction, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
6. CONSIDER February 2015 Public Hearing Date, Time, and Location, Council Members
7. CONSIDER Whether Council to go Dark for December 2014, Council Members
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda - Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.