Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, September 8, 2014 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harabedian, Chair
John Harrington, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of August 11, 2014 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on
Bus/Rail Interface with Gold Line Foothill Extension, Foothill Transit’s Comprehensive Operations Analysis, Austin Lee, Foothill Transit
4. RECEIVE Update on 710 Study, Vincent Gonzalez, Community Relations Manager, Cleave Govan, Highway Programs Environmental Specialist
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro’s Rider Relief Transit Program, Armineh Saint, Local Programming Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.