Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Thursday, November 1, 2018 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Alex Gonzalez, Chair
Tim Sandoval, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Sr. Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of September 10, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Annual Rider Survey Results, Jeff Boberg, Senior Manager, Matthew Kridler, Principal Transportation Planner
4. RECEIVE June Shakeup Review and December Shakeup Preview, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager
5. RECEIVE Gold Line Foothill Extension to Montclair Station Naming, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
6. APPROVE NextGen Workshop Time, Date, and Location, Councilmembers
7. CONSIDER Whether to go Dark for December or January Meeting, Councilmembers
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.