Location & Date
Metro El Monte Station, 3501 Santa Anita Avenue,
Monday, October 14, 2019 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Diaz, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of July 8, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. RECOGNIZE Council Member John Harabedian for his service, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Mobility 21 Overview, Councilmember John Harabedian
5. RECEIVE FY20 Q1 Station Evaluation Program Report & Update, Nehemias Mejia, Facilities Maintenance Supervisor [HANDOUT]
6. CONSIDER Whether to meet in November due to Veteran’s Day Holiday (November 11, 2019), Councilmembers
7. CONSIDER Whether to go dark for December 9 Meeting, Councilmembers
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
9. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.