Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Monday, June 8, 2020 5:00 p.m.
Watch Online: San Gabriel Valley Service Council Stream
To listen to the meeting: Dial 877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3462125#
To submit public comments:
Before the meeting:
- Via email email@example.com or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda number or item along with comments submitted by email or postal mail.
- Before and during the meeting: Commentvia the links provided with each agenda item or here.
- During the meeting: Call 877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756376# during the presentation of the item you wish to comment on. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, after which they will be unmuted and given two minutes to make their comments.
Call to Order
David Diaz, Chair
Diane Velez, Vice Chair
Leonard Pieroni Ben Wong
1. ROLL Call
3. DISCUSS Events of Saturday May 30, Staff and Councilmembers Comment
6. APPROVE Public Hearing Time and Date, Councilmembers Comment
7. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY21, Councilmembers Comment
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda Comment
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.