Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, April 14, 2014 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
John Harabedian, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
3. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
4. RECEIVE Presentation on the Five-Year Transit Service and Capital Improvement Plan (TSCIP), Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager [DRAFT]
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Bus Stop Study, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Update on Gold Line Eastside Extension Outreach Plan, Dave Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
7. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.