Location & Date
El Monte City Hall East, Council Chambers, 11333 Valley Blvd,
Monday, February 11, 2019 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Alex Gonzalez, Chair
Tim Sandoval, Vice Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Sr. Administrative Analyst
Carlos Rico, Transportation Associate
Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of November 1, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Mobility on Demand Pilot Program Update, Emma Huang, Principal Transportation Planner
4. RECEIVE El Monte Station Joint Development Project Update, Marie Sullivan, Transportation Planning Manager
5. Discuss NextGen Workshops, Councilmembers
6. RECEIVE Q1 & Q2 Station Evaluation Report, Carlos Rico
8. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
9. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.