Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 6:30 p.m.
Watch Online: A link to watch live will appear here under Upcoming Events when the meeting begins
Listen by phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3462108 #
Listen and comment by phone: Dial 877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756328#. During public comment for each item, the moderator will announce callers by their area code and last four numbers of their phone number, then given two minutes to comment.
Submit comments before the meeting via email email@example.com or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda item number when submitting. Email and postal mail comments must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the meeting to ensure they will be read into the public record during the meeting. Comments received via mail or email will be read for up to two minutes per person, per item.
Submit comments before and during the meeting via the meeting link here or in the following agenda.
Call to Order
David Perry, Chair
Carla Canales Cortez, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner
Tito Corona, Community Relations Manager
Albert Kuan, Transportation Associate
- ROLL Call
- APPROVE October 7, 2020 Minutes, Councilmembers Comment
- RECEIVE MicroTransit Update, Rani Narula-Woods, Senior Director, Andrew Carrasco, Manager Comment
- RECEIVE NextGen Bus Plan Update, Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner Comment
- RECEIVE NoHo to Pasadena Bus Rapid Transit Project Update, Gary Byrne, Deputy Project Manager Comment
- REVIEW Motion 39 Response - Policies And Protocols For Future Service Shutdowns, Robert Holland, Senior Executive Officer, Tito Corona, Community Relations Manager Comment
- CONSIDER Going Dark for December 2, 2020 Meeting, Councilmembers Comment
- RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Update, Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner, Tito Corona, Community Relations Manager Comment
- RECEIVE Public comment for items not on the agenda Comment
- CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Subscribe to the San Fernando Valley Service Council email list: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 213.922.1282.
Upcoming Service Council Presentations (Items subject to change)
Council potentially dark
Customer Experience Plan
Comprehensive Pricing Study
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.