Location & Date
Marvin Braude San Fernando Valley Constituent Service Center, 6262 Van Nuys Blvd,
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 6:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Yvette Lopez-Ledesma, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE September 4, 2019 Minutes, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Transit Security Update, Jon Gordon, Transit Security Community Liaison
4. RECEIVE Sepulveda Grade Separation Construction update, Ferdy Chan, PE, Third Party Manager
5. RECEIVE U-Pass Program Updates, Devon Deming, Commute Services Director
6. RECEIVE FY20 Q1 Station Evaluation Program Report & Update, Jorge Martinez, Transportation Planner [HANDOUT]
7. RECEIVE Mobility 21 Overview, Councilmember Rosalba Gonzalez
8. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Chair Yvette Lopez-Ledesma
9. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst, Karen Swift, Community Relations Manager
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Pending Council Items with tentative schedule dates, subject to change. Verify by consulting official posted agendas.
- TAP Programs update – October 2019
- Metro Transit Security Update – October 2019
- Metro Transit to Parks Plan – pending confirmation
- DASH Service Updates – January 2020
- Metrolink SCORE Program to be scheduled as agenda permits
- Bus & Rail Car Inspection Program – to be scheduled as agenda permits