Location & Date
Marvin Braude Constituent Center, 6262 Van Nuys Blvd,
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 6:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Yvette Lopez-Ledesma, Chair
Karen Swift, Community Relations Manager
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE June 5, 2019 Minutes, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Sepulveda Transit Corridor Transit Project Update, Peter Carter, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
4. RECEIVE FY19 Q4 Station Evaluation Program Report and Update, Jorge Martinez, Transportation Planner
5. RECEIVE FY19 Review, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
6. RECEIVE Overview of NextGen Workshops and Public Hearings Plan, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
7. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Robert Gonzales
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Carlos Rico, Interim Transportation Planner
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Pending Council Items with tentative schedule dates, subject to change . Verify by consulting official posted agendas.
- Metro Transit Security Update – October 2019
- Metro Transit to Parks Plan – pending confirmation
- Metrolink SCORE Program to be scheduled as agenda permits
- Bus & Rail Car Inspection Program – to be scheduled as agenda permits
- DASH Service Updates – January 2020