Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 6:30 p.m.
Watch Online: San Fernando Valley Service Council Stream
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3462070#
To submit public comments:
Before the meeting:
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda number or item along with comments submitted by email or postal mail.
- Comments submitted via mail or email must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the meeting.
- Before and during the meeting: Comment via the links provided in the following agenda or here.
During the meeting: Call 877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3654496# during the agenda item you wish to comment on. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, then be unmuted and given two minutes to make their comments.
Call to Order
David Perry, Chair
Carla Canales Cortez, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner
Tito Corona, Community Relations Manager
Albert Kuan, Transportation Associate
1. ROLL Call
3. RECEIVE Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA) SAFE Parking Program Overview, Anika Akhter, MPH, Project Manager, Quality Standards and Special Projects Comment
7. RECEIVE Regional Updates, Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner, Tito Corona, Community Relations Manager Handout Comment
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda Comment
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Pending Items with tentative schedule dates, subject to change. Verify by consulting official posted agendas.
- Metro FY21 Budget – September 2020
- DASH Service Updates – Fall 2020
- Metrolink SCORE Program – to be determined
- Metro Transit to Parks Plan – to be determined
- Bus & Rail Car Inspection Program – to be scheduled as agenda permits
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.