Location & Date
Marvin Braude Constituent Center, 6262 Van Nuys Blvd,
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 6:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Yvette Lopez-Ledesma, Chair
Scott Page, Deputy Executive Officer
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
3. RECEIVE Shared Mobility Micro Mobility Vehicles Program Update, Frank Ching, Deputy Executive Officer, Countywide Planning
4. RECEIVE LIFE (Low Income Fare is Easy) Program Update, Armineh Saint, Senior Transportation Manager, Local Programming
5. RECEIVE NextGen Update, Conan Cheung, Executive Officer, Service Planning & Development
6. RECEIVE Line Ride Report, Councilmember Donald Weissman
7. ADOPT FY20 Work Plan, Councilmembers
8. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY2020, Councilmembers
9. CONSIDER Going Dark for the July 3, 2019 Service Council Meeting, Councilmembers
10. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Scott Page, Deputy Executive Officer
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Pending Council Items with tentative schedule dates, subject to change . Verify by consulting official posted agendas.
- Metro Transit Security Update – July 2019
- Metro U-Pass Program – July 2019
- DASH Service Updates – January 2020
- Metro Transit to Parks Plan – to be scheduled as agenda permits
- Metrolink SCORE Program to be scheduled as agenda permits
- Bus & Rail Car Inspection Program – to be scheduled as agenda permits
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.