Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 6:30 p.m.
Watch Online: San Fernando Valley Service Council Stream
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3462070#
To submit public comments:
Before the meeting:
- Via email email@example.com or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda number or item along with comments submitted by email or postal mail.
- Before and during the meeting: Comment via the links provided in the following agenda or here.
During the meeting: Call877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3654496# during the presentation of the item you wish to comment on. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, after which they will be unmuted and given two minutes to make their comments.
Call to Order
Yvette Lopez-Ledesma, Chair
David Perry, Vice Chair
Carla Canales Cortez
Perri Sloane Goodman
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Manager, Service Planning & Development
Karen Swift, Senior Manager, Planning/Environmental Communications
Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner
Tito Corona, Principal Community Relations Officer
Albert Kuan, Transportation Associate
1. ROLL Call
2. SWEAR In Leslie Aguirre as a San Fernando Valley Service Council Member
4. RECEIVE Metro COVID-19 Response Update, Joe Forgiarini, Senior Manager, Service Planning & Development, Karen Swift, Senior Manager, Planning/Environmental Communications, Tito Corona, Principal Community Relations Officer Comment
6. APPROVE Public Hearing Time and Date, Councilmembers Comment
7. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY21, Councilmembers Comment
8. RECEIVE Regional Updates, Israel Marin, Principal Transportation Planner, Karen Swift, Senior Manager, Planning/Environmental Communications, Tito Corona, Principal Community Relations Officer, Handout Comment
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda Comment
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Pending Items with tentative schedule dates, subject to change. Verify by consulting official posted agendas.
- Metro FY21 Budget – August 2020
- DASH Service Updates – Fall 2020
- Metrolink SCORE Program – to be determined
- Metro Transit to Parks Plan – to be determined
- Bus & Rail Car Inspection Program – to be scheduled as agenda permits
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.