Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, January 13, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order:
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Obenberger
4 APPROVE Minutes from December 9, 2011 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments
6. RECEIVE report on Public Hearing Guidelines and Title VI, Dan Levy, Director Civil Rights Program Compliance
7. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
- Service Quality Compliance Report
- Exposition Update
- Update on Bus Station Cleanliness Report
- Customer Complaint Breakdown
8. Council Member Comments – 10 minutes each
- Line Rides for November and December
- Action Items
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.