Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, July 10, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SWEAR In Charles M. Deemer as South Bay Service Council Member
4. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
5. APPROVE Minutes from June 12, 2015 Meeting
6. RECEIVE Update on Green Line Station Refurbishment, James Wei, Project Manager
7. CONSIDER Location and Date for September 2015 Public Hearing Regarding Changes to Silver Line and Line 450 Service for Potential December 2015 Implementation, Scott Page, Service Performance & Analysis Director, Council Members. [HANDOUT] [MAP]
8. CONSIDER Adoption of FY16 Service Council Work Plan, Service Council Members
9. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 2015 Meeting, Service Council Members
10. RECEIVE Report on South Bay Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
11. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
12. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.